- 9 month Fixed Term Contract
- Please include your portfolio details and examples of your design process
- Exp with Digital products is preferred
BetEasy is the most sophisticated and rewarding wagering operator in its class. Built on a powerful partnership with The Stars Group, our strategic vision is clear: to be the fastest growing operator, offering the most exciting and engaging mobile betting experience in Australia. We’re passionate about raising our game to deliver winning moments for our customers backed by excellent people and cutting-edge technology within an innovative and dynamic culture.
Being Customer First is one of our core values and championing the customer experience is integral to what our UX/UI team does. We’ve got a brilliant Senior UX/UI Designer who’s been driving the overall visual expression of our digital experiences but she’s about to go on maternity leave so we need another super star to join us for 9 months and help us continue what she started!
Please ensure you include your portfolio details and examples of your design process.
More about the ROLE:
Reporting to the UX Manager, you’ll champion the experience and design of usable, feasible, valuable, best-in-market digital products. This role requires hands-on UI & Visual design on key products as well as people mentorship. A key element of this role will be the ability to take ownership of Product feature delivery from multiple product teams and work independently, proactively, multi-task, and meet hard/tight deadlines. Here’s a quick snapshot of the other aspects of the role:
- Work with Product, UX team and other stakeholders to identify value and feasibility of designs
- Translate product requirements into design using user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity visual design and prototypes for showcase and customer testing
- Take ownership for the UX / UI delivery of product features
- Manage and grow the BetEasy design systems
- Drive efficiencies and improvements in design processes and ways of working for the UX/UI team
- Build knowledge within the team and broader business on effective and best practice, evidence-based UI design
You’re highly creative and love to design solutions to meet customers’ needs. You’re attuned to the digital landscape and have a keen sense for innovation and challenging the norms. As a thought leader you love to share your insights and knowledge with others to help them in their own development. Read on to see if you’ve got what it takes to be part of our crew:
- Proven experience in the delivery of native mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Digital Product background with a passion for understanding customer motivations and business processes
- Proven domain knowledge of design frameworks such as Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines and Web Accessibility Guidelines.
- Proven experience in using Axure, Sketch, Invision, Principle and similar wireframing and prototyping tools to produce low-fidelity, high-fidelity designs and rapid prototypes
- Proven experience in gathering requirements, facilitating workshops and translating customer needs and business requirements into working solutions (portfolio required)
- Familiar with process methodologies such as Agile Development, Atomic Design and Lean
- A quality-focused mindset is required; familiarity with front-end testing tools and methodologies preferred
- Experience with transactional/ecommerce applications preferred
- Experience in animation, branding, iconography and illustrations nice-to-have
- A creative mind to solve complex problems
- The ability to work through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to bring stakeholders on the journey
In return for your hard work we have a number of benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to 5 weeks’ annual leave, free F45 classes, matched charity donations, the MYKI commuter club and, as the official wagering partner to the AFL, there are heaps of opportunities to catch a game or two!
BetEasy has been recognised for the 3rd year running as an Employer of Choice by the Australian Business Awards. With teams in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney, we’re passionate about what we do and proud of our unique heritage and entrepreneurial spirit. We work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of our customers’ expectations. With brilliant minds and a vibrant culture, the sky’s the limit! Our environment is supportive and friendly, we encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking. If you thrive on being challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced stimulating environment, come and join us on this incredible journey.
Disclaimer: BetEasy does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.