- Work on a range of Digital Media campaigns
- Some weekend work may be required
- Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in the role
BetEasy is the most sophisticated and rewarding wagering operator in its class. Built on a powerful partnership with The Stars Group, our strategic vision is clear: to be the fastest growing operator, offering the most exciting and engaging mobile betting experience in Australia. We’re passionate about raising our game to deliver winning moments for our customers backed by excellent people and cutting-edge technology within an innovative and dynamic culture.
We’re committed to growing people’s careers and recently promoted our Digital Media Specialist, so we need to replace him! No pressure, he was really great at what he did so there are big shoes to fill!
Please note, some weekend availability may be required.
More about the ROLE:
Reporting into the Digital Media Manager, you’ll implement and execute BetEasy’s digital media plans across Social, AdWords and other video channels. You’ll work closely with our media agency partners to oversee the optimisation and implementation of all Social campaigns into market across brand and acquisition. Given the range of events we cover, we mean it when we say no 2 days are the same! Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be covering:
- Implementing and executing BetEasy Social Acquisition and Programmatic Display media buying.
- Working with our programmatic lead in assisting serving of weekly creatives.
- Reporting on data and insights to allow the business to make informed decisions around investment in marketing channels as well as identifying new opportunities.
- Feedback to key business stakeholders around the role of each acquisition channels and understand the impacts on broader teams.
- Briefing creative and design teams to produce best in class creative
- Managing landing page production and ensuring that all business tracking is 100% correct.
- Budget ownership/mgmt. across all acquisition channels, including financial reporting (supported by internal finance resource).
- Work within the digital Acquisition team to share learnings and identify cross product opportunities for BetEasy.
- Ensuring full legal and regulatory compliance of all BetEasy acquisition marketing initiatives.
We’re a valued driven company and being Customer First is core to how we operate. If your passionate about creating great customer experiences and have a genuine interest in Sports, Racing & Wagering then this is the team for you! Read on to see if you’ve got what it takes to be part of our crew:
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role, either client or agency side.
- Full understanding of digital media buying channels such as Facebook Business Manager (+ other social channels), AdWords and Programmatic platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and its reporting abilities.
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong communicator, with proven ability in stakeholder management.
- Process driven: the ability to work seamlessly from briefing creative in to working with agencies to upload into market with 100% accuracy.
- Fast and accurate – ability to prioritise and work effectively in a fast-paced organisation
- Experience in managing significant budgets preferable.
In return for your hard work we have a number of benefits and initiatives to support you personally and professionally including but not limited to 5 weeks’ annual leave, free F45 classes, matched charity donations, the MYKI commuter club and, as the official wagering partner to the AFL, there are heaps of opportunities to catch a game or two!
BetEasy has been recognised for the 3rd year running as an Employer of Choice by the Australian Business Awards. With teams in Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney, we’re passionate about what we do and proud of our unique heritage and entrepreneurial spirit. We work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of our customers’ expectations. With brilliant minds and a vibrant culture, the sky’s the limit! Our environment is supportive and friendly, we encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking. If you thrive on being challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced stimulating environment, come and join us on this incredible journey.
To find more about BetEasy please visit https://workatbeteasy.com.au/
Disclaimer: BetEasy does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.